Roots & Reset Workshop at Lit Coffee Roastery + Bakeshop
Join us for an evening of collage, consciousness, & community as we tap into our intentions for 2023 through the helpful lens of archetypes. Archetypes are models of people & personalities that play a role in influencing human behavior and connect us to our ancestors and each other through their universality. In Roots & Reset, we will learn how to call in archetypal models to empower us in ares of our lives we'd like to grow.
What to expect:
- discussion led by Lauren & licensed art therapist Alexis Zrillo ATR-BC around using archetypes to bring intention & empowerment to areas in our lives where we want to grow
- a guided meditation led by Jenn Matthes, LPC
- an evening of creative play as we interpret our chosen archetypes through collage and create a piece to inspire us through 2023
- delicious snacks & tea from Lit/Made by Lino
- all collage materials included
If you have any questions about this workshop, please email Lauren at lueybeestudio.com.
Feel free to bring along any collage materials you'd like to bring along for our project!
Roots & Reset is hosted in partnership with Alexis Ledner ATR-BC. Jenn Matthes, LPC will be leading our guided meditation. Both Alexis & Jenn offer private counseling at Harle Counseling & Associates in Quakertown, PA.
Share the details of your shipping policy.
Share the details of your return policy.
Image with text
Pair text with an image
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or artist. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to provide extra information about your brand or collections.